kmv.ru
Meteo
RUEN
Post Ltd
  presents:
the Place... 
where the Weather lives... 
section:
WEATHER NOW:
 Stavropolie
 CMW Region Map
 Diagrams
 Data Archive
 Mountains
 Lightning
FORECASTS:
 Local maps
 For Stavropolie
SERVICES:
 Observations
 Warnings
 WebCams
 Informers
 Press Reviews
 World News
 Sun & Moon
 Weatherlore
 Humor
 Weather Links
MeteoNet.ru:
 Site News
 Users
 About
 Hardware
 Statistics
 Partnership
 From visitors
Sun & Moon:
Jul, 25 2014
rise
05:46
set
20:41
Day length: 14:55
04:29
rise
19:20
set
Phase: Waning Crescent
Stavropol
for visitors
  subscribe:

Weather in the mail box?
 Current Weather Conditions, Stavropol Region & CMW
location temperature barometric humidity
°F mm %
 Georgievsk ----  parameter`s value is no change    ----  parameter`s value is no change ----  parameter`s value is no change
 Essentuky 67.8  parameter`s value is growing up    697  parameter`s value is no change 76  parameter`s value is no change
 Essentukskaya 70.2  parameter`s value is growing down    702  parameter`s value is no change 70  parameter`s value is no change
 Kislovodsk 62.4  parameter`s value is growing up    683  parameter`s value is no change 82  parameter`s value is no change
 Lermontov 73.2  parameter`s value is growing down    698  parameter`s value is growing up 69  parameter`s value is no change
 Min-Vody 74.5  parameter`s value is growing down    724  parameter`s value is growing up 48  parameter`s value is no change
 Nevinnomyssk 73.0  parameter`s value is growing down    726  parameter`s value is growing up 62  parameter`s value is growing up
 Pyatigorsk 73.2  parameter`s value is no change    710  parameter`s value is no change 69  parameter`s value is growing down
 Stavropol 72.3  parameter`s value is no change    706  parameter`s value is no change 49  parameter`s value is no change
 Yutsa ----  parameter`s value is no change    ----  parameter`s value is no change ----  parameter`s value is no change
 • METEOROLOGICAL OBSERVATIONS
10.05.2007  Heavy hail hit the CMW-region
05.11.2006  The first snow...
26.09.2006  The Report about the latest Thunderstorm in Pyatigorsk
more...
 • WORLD WEATHER NEWS
12.06.2006 18:20  Partygoers trapped by tide as they make their way to island
05.06.2006 19:41  Storm litters Mexican resort
05.06.2006 15:54  China floods kill 29, displace thousands
02.06.2006 20:38  New Hampshire rain triggers new flooding
01.06.2006 23:26  16 dead in India monsoon flooding
all news...
 • SITE NEWS
23.06.2014 
23.05.2014 
20.04.2014 
all news...
 • WEATHERLORE
JULY, 25 (Prockl`s Day) - If there`s heavy dew in the fields, the rest part of the summer will be hot and dry. If there`s no dew or fog in the morning - it`ll be windy and rainy weather.
more...



WEATHER NOW:  Stavropolie CMW Region Map Diagrams Data Archive Mountains Lightning
FORECASTS:  Local maps For Stavropolie
SERVICES:  Observations Warnings WebCams Informers Press Reviews World News Sun & Moon Weatherlore Humor Weather Links
MeteoNet.ru:  Site News Users About Hardware Statistics Partnership From visitors
 
• Copyright © 1999-2014 Post Ltd • Design by Soul Design
skin selector:
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
AutoStyle <- auto style
view from satellite:
view from satellite
today:
• visits: 0
• visitors: 0
• visitors now: 1
total:
• visits: 5 493 654
• users: 47
• subscribers: 150
• feedbacks: 95
• resources: 70
• news: 53611
• articles: 386
• declarations: 93
• observations: 23
• warnings: 52
• weatherlores: 156
• jokes: 76
• funny stories: 69
joke by chance:
Today there`s a 60% chance of rain, a 40% chance your umbrella will leak, and a 30% chance your hair will turn to syrup.